WORKSHOPS + EVENTS
Connect to Calm | 4-Week Meditation Course with Meg
Wednesday 6.30pm – 8pm | 30 August, 6, 13 + 20 September | Investment: $185 *Limited places available
25-Hour Yin Yoga + Myofascial Release Training with Dustin Brown + Phoebe Cole
Friday 27, Saturday 28 + Sunday 29 October 2017 | 9 am – 5 pm
This comprehensive 25-hour training will bring together Myofascial Release and Yin Yoga leaving you with a clear understanding of fascia, anatomy, physiology and biomechanics of your body making it relevant and tangible in your teaching. We will explore the Western fascia studies and the Taoist Meridian theory to learn how fascia has become the focus of modern research and how it is now playing an important role in modern meridian theory.
You will embody the yin practice combined with self-massage techniques to develop an understanding of the superficial fascial lines and the application into yin yoga postures. Through this training, you will learn how to improve performance using postures and self-bodywork to increase flexibility, mobility as well as a calm steady mind. *This training is suitable for yoga teachers and students that may want to delve deeper into the yin yoga practice.
- Applied anatomy and physiology for yin yoga postures focusing on the fascial system and fascial lines
- Myofascial release techniques using Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls
- Yin yoga theory and principals of yin
- Sequencing of fascial yin yoga flows with and without props
- The art of teaching (methodology) yin fascial yoga
- Study of the subtle body anatomy from yogic and Daoist perspective
- Lessons on chakra and meridians to integrate into yin yoga classes
Investment + Inclusions
Early Bird $695 *Before 31st August or Full Price $795
This training includes;
- Teachers Manual
- Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls
- Small Foam Roller
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Dustin
May 2018 *limited places available
We are beyond excited to announce the launch of our inaugural 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. Join Dustin, Nova and our OMazing teacher tribe for a four-week immersion in May 2018. Our Yoga Alliance® accredited course includes philosophy, asana, sequencing, pranayama, anatomy, meditation, business and more! Register your interest below!